Chester & Cheshire
The Days Hotel Chester North is the ideal venue for short stay and weekend breaks in Cheshire.
With fantastic links to Chester city centre and nearby Cheshire, you're sure never to get bored!
Chester is full of historic character yet is still a fashionable and vibrant destination. Chester’s cobbled streets are full of great shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars - a great location for singles, couples and families.
Things to look out for in Chester
Some great Chester attractions include:
- Chester Races - a great day out for family, friends and colleagues - visit website
- Chester Cathedral - a living community of prayer and worship in Chester - visit website
- Chester Zoo - Fun for all the family, 12,000 animals and 400 different species - visit website
- Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet - Designer labels at discount prices - visit website
- Blue Planet Aquarium - An experience everyone can enjoy - visit website
- River Dee Cruise - Cruise along the beautiful River Dee - visit website
- Ness Gardens - Beautiful botanical gardens all year round - visit website
Things to look out for in Cheshire
Cheshire is a picturesque county peppered with market towns, villages and countryside with an array of attractions and destinations. Things to look out for include:
- Traditional market towns - we recommend Burton Village, Syal, Wincle, Hartford, Swettenham. For more information visit visitcheshire.com
- Equestrian Cheshire - The perfect way to enjoy Cheshire is on horseback.
- Cheshire’s Waterways - The Chester Ring is made up 97 beautiful locks and an ideal destination for narrow boat trips.
- Cheshire Gardens - Whatever the season Cheshire Gardens offer colour and beauty, Tatton Park Gardens was voted one of Britain’s best.
To book, please use our online booking engine above for our Best Available Rate.
At a glance
- Free, high speed Wi-Fi
- Modern, comfortable bedrooms
- Health club & swimming pool
- Free parking
- Free room hire
What’s on April 2017
Spring has officially arrived! Chester is offering many fun events this month, with food and drink festivals, markets, Wedding Fayre, concerts and boat trips! Take a look at what April has on offer for you…
What’s on March 2017
Chester is offering a little something for everyone this month, with festivals, tribute shows, and fashion! Take a look at what March has on offer for you… Book Now.
What’s on February 2017
There’s a lot to see and do in Chester this month, ranging from Antiques Shows to Chinese New Year’s celebrations. Take a look at what we’ve picked out for you… Book Now.